- Collection of Information
This site collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through links connected to this website.
- Information provided by you
The types of information the website collects directly from you may include the following, as well as, any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit on the site:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Financial Information;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational and employment background;
- Comments and feedback; and/or
- Interests and communication preferences.
This site may also collect information about your business. If you register or provide information in any capacity, any information you provide to us regarding your business, including, but not limited to, the name of the business/practice/firm/organization, address, telephone number, business email address, job title, your professional experience and credentials, and/or your education, will also be considered personal information if necessary to provide you with the services you purchase from US Business Incubator.
- Information Collected Automatically
The site may automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the site and the services contained thereon. Examples of information collected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for;
- Location information for location-aware information in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with your personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire
- Web beacons, which are electronic images, also known as single-pixel gifs
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through our website, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the website.
444 Digital Marketing and its service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including: facilitating the login process, administering, customizing and improving the service, personalizing the browsing experience, as well as, advertising, promotions and surveys.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. Please note that if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of our website and our services. You can also use your mobile device settings to manage the available Privacy options.
Our HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them, and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
- Use of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
- to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- to provide and improve the site and support;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
- to personalize the site and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the site such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- to contact you regarding our services or other products and services from third parties;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and similar promotions;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, enhancing the site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a client agreement with us;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information about your business and/or other information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
- Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information and information about your business with third parties for the following purposes:
- Our Affiliates for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Our Agents, Representatives, and Business Partners for the purposes described in this Policy and to enhance the quality of, and to complete the documentation required, as part of the services we provide.
- Service Providers to assist us with producing and delivering our services, operating our business, and marketing, promotion and communications. These providers and suppliers include, for example, editors, reviewers, credit card processors, customer support, email service providers, IT service providers and shipping agents.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your Personal Information with third parties if we expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the Information to us. We may also use information about your business to contact you, or may engage third parties to contact you to inform you of other products or services we think may be of interest to you. We will offer you an opportunity to opt out and not receive such communications in the future.
- Compliance with Law and Similar Obligations. We may share personal information in order to:
(i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order;
(ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
(iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of our business or our affiliates; or
(iv) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties on, or using, our property.
- Change in Corporate Circumstances. If 444 Digital Marketing or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers. The site may also provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not target the site to children under thirteen (13).
- Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
You can manage available communications preferences when you register on the site, by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
- Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to personal information about you that you have provided to us through the websites or mobile platforms governed by this Policy. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
The site may allow registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
To protect your Privacy and Security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to us, you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page, or contact us at the address listed below.
- Data Security
We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
- Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing, and by using the site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
- Contacting Us
444 Digital Marketing
3571 E. Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Or Click Here to be taken to our Contact Us page
last revised on March 24, 2020